Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Xalt! The Cast of Community join the X-Men..?!

Hadn't I chanced upon this cool artwork today, you guys would've been getting a totally different Xalt! Today's fan art comes from artist Aviv Or, who definitely seems to be a fan of the hit TV show Community (& the X-Men).

                           

What Avi's done is reimagine the main characters of Community as X-Men characters in a photo set he's very appropriately titled "Xavier’s Community College for Gifted Mutants"...

Now I myself haven't watch the show but from what reactions this artwork has got online I've deduced that this guy's matched the characters almost perfectly- my only grouse is that Phoenix has been matched to a blonde character, when she is quintessentially a redhead :( But I still love the artwork even though I dunno the characters so take a gander at the character posters below...



To see more artwork from Avi Or head onto his website...

4 comments:

  1. LOL That's great and I never even watch Community. The bald Storm is my favorite. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I don't either, but I LOVE this art! Did you mean the bald Emma Frost? Cos Storm has a big-ass afro! LOL

      Delete
  2. The show is very hit or miss. Some episodes are so funny and creative...then others I can barely sit through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Hellbilly. Thanks for following my blog! BTW from where did you hear about my blog?

      About Community, yeah I don't watch it so wouldn't know. I did try once but didn't find it funny- I thought that was because I hadn't see it from the start so mebbe that's why I didn't get it. I'm now thinking it was one of those eps that can't be sat through lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...